TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Trust God Anniversary

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 578. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 568 - Saffron Gray Sky. I used a technique called INK, SPRAY, AND SMASH for my focal panel and found out the hard way it is NOT easy to heat emboss on glossy white cs. I stamped the flower and sentiment in versa mark then added some black embossing powder and heat embossed. Did you know glossy paper will bubble up if you hold the heat tool on it too long? LOL oh well. Next time I will just stamp the sentiment in black ink. The flower was ok but the sentiment sorta smudged in some places. This attempt was for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 571 - Naked Stamping Shannon aka (e3stamper) celebrated her 14th Anniversary on Tuesday and we get together Sunday to actually celebrate so this will be their card.
On the inside I stamped Happy Anniversary sentiment.  Hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Trust God, All Year Cheer III 
Paper: white, so saffron, soft sky, smoke slate 
Ink: so saffron, soft sky, versa mark 
Accessories: gold cording, Basket Weave EF 
Techniques: heat emboss, dry emboss, ink spray and smash, naked stamping

No comments: