TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Simply Soft Blessings From Heaven

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 487 Soft Soft Pear Crisp, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #490 Stamp, Punch, Separate, and Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 354.
I found the perfect colors in some new dp I bought many months ago and have never used for today's color challenge and had to play along. I loved the TLC from Monday but was not able to play until today. I stamped the image from simply Soft stamp set in black twice then the solid part of the flower image in crisp cantelope using my stamp-a-ma-jig for alignment. After complete assembly I applied some stickles to the flower images. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simply Soft, Blessing From Heaven   
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantelope, Pear Pizzazz, Ki Doilies Paper Pad
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crisp Cantelope, Pear Pizzazz Accessories: Maurvy Circle and Scallop Circle Mega Punch, McGill 15/16" square punch, dimensionals, stickles, soft Sky Ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig, corner punch
Techniques: 3D, Stamp, punch and separate, 2stamp stamping  
 

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

pretty!! :)) glad you got to play today! love the dp