TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Suprise Pop Up Mother's Day Flight of the Butterfly

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 421 - Black Coral Breeze and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 424 - I Like to Move it Move it. I chose to do a surprise pop up Mother's Day card using SCS tutorial found HERE.
My dp is from My Minds Eye - Home and I used stampin up's Flight of the Butterfly along with All Year Cheer II for my stamp sets. I stamped the outline of the butterfly in black and the design in Calypso Coral as well as the HMD sentiment, on the pull out I stamped a sentiment in baja breeze. My MIL is always so complimentary and appreciative of my homemade cards to her so I always try to make some special for her. I hope she likes it.
Sorry I was MIA last week but in Atlanta for training and no stamps, inks or dp with me, EEEKK!! I had to get to work early Monday to play catch from all week last week and did not have time to do the TLC until today. Am I forgiven? I hope so.
Have a great Tuesday and hope to see ya tomorrow.
RECIPE:
Stamps: AYC II, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: white, baja breeze, calypso coral, MME Home dp
Ink: basic black, calypso coral, baja breeze
Accessories: circle punch, scallop circle punch, stickles
Techniques: surprise pop up card

No comments: