TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun on the Farm with Tilting Cows

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 431, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 421 - Black Coral Breeze and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 424 - I like to Move It, Move It where today I used a technique style called TILT CARD found in the SCS tutorials. I have used this technique and this same image before and wanted to do it again. I just think this spotted cow is adorable. My dp is from My Minds Eye - Home stack and I seemed the 2 different pieces together with a strip of black topped with some calypso coral ribbon. My sentiment was stamped in baja breeze. Hope everyone has a beautiful Wednesday, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fun On The Farm - MFP
Paper: white, basic black, MME - Home dp
Ink: basic black, baja breeze
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, pennies,
Techniques: Tilt Card, copic coloring, 3D

No comments: