TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oliver's Love & Sympathy

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 433.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 423 - Quite a River Breeze with stripes and plaids for dessert option.
My horizontal panel of baja breeze cardstock is difficult to see however trust me there is white ribbon colored with a not quite navy marker and looped around the cs all the way across for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 426 - Scrappy and Loopy.
My vertical panel is from Basic Grey's Oliver stack. I stamped the sentiment in not quite navy then the flower image in baja breeze on vanilla cs, punched with circle punch then matted on scalloped circle night of navy and popped it up on dimensionals. My base is river rock.
Hope you like it,

RECIPE:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: vanilla, river rock, not quite navy, baja breeze, Basic Grey "Oliver"
Ink: not quite navy, baja breeze
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, SU Marker
Techniques: ribbon dye, 3D, ribbon looping

No comments: