TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All Year Cheer Mother's Day

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 424 - Prim White Coral. No lacey dessert for me today.
My cameo coral panel with the chevrons is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENG E# 427 - Make Your Own Chevrons. I used white cs for my chevrons. My dp is from My Minds Eye - It's My Party stack and both are matted on primrose petal cs.
My layout is from Mondays' MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 291.
My sentiment is from All Year Cheer II and is stamped in primrose petal on white and matted on primrose petal.
Early day at work, gotta go, happy Tuesday everyone.
RECIPE:

Stamps: All Year Cheer II 
Paper: white, primrose petal, cameo coral 
Ink: primrose petal Accessories: dimensionals, circle punch, scallop circle punch, score pal 
Techniques: 3D,Chevron Strips, Mother's Day

No comments: