TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Perfectly Penned Thank You

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 426 - Scrappy and Loopy, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 217 - Sketch. My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 422 - Elegant Mambo On The River. I still had the remainder of dp used last week and decided to use some more of it for this Thank You greeting card. I stamped the sentiment in melon mambo then doodled around with elegant eggplant marker. I did not have any elegant eggplant ribbon so I took some white and colored it with my elegant eggplant SU Marker.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE
:
Stamps: Perfectly Penned - SU
Paper: vanilla, melon mambo, elegant eggplant, Inspirations
Ink: elegant eggplant, melon mambo
Accessories: ribbon
Techniques: doodling, CAS

No comments: