TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Colors of Sunset with Love and Sympathy

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 427 - Make Your Own Chevrons these are easy peasy, I used the tutorial from SCS for CHEVRON STRIPS provided.
I used last weeks COLOR CHALLENGE # 423 - Quite A River Breeze for my color combo to go with today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 218 - Inspired Quote because the baja breeze is like the blue sky and the Not Quite Navy is the deepest sky color after a sunset. My layout is from last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 432.
I used the same stamp set, dp, punches and design for the focal panel as I never have enough masculine sympathy cards.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy
Paper: vanille, river rock, baja breeze, not quite navy, BG OIiver dp
Ink: not quite navy, baja breeze
Accessories: dimensionals, circle punch, scallop circle punch, score pal
Techniques: 3D, CAS, Sympathy, Chevron Strips, Masculine

No comments: