TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Short & Sweet Flip Flip Wedding Wishes

OK so I had everything typed and ready to SUBMIT yesterday when the power went off. Needing to get onto work I had to just give up on loading what I had worked on for the days challenge. Now this morning the sketch is not up yet so I decided to load yesterdays efforts anyway so this is for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 422 - Elegant Mambo on the River
My layout is from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 425 - Flip Flop Card and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 216 - Pinterest Inspiration.
The wedding cake I used is a stamp I got eons ago from the dollar bin at Michaels. I stamped the sentiment from Short and Sweet in elegant eggplant even though it looks black. I colored the cake with copic markers then added some stickles. I loved the flowers in this Paper Studio dp and the centers looked like 4 hole buttons so I used my quickutz button die and some elegant eggplant cs and went with it. I used my Martha Stewart Button punch and a hole puncher to make my closure along with some melon colored baker's twine and viola, it was done. Now off to work I go,

RECIPE:
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Unknown Cake imag
Paper: white, River Rock, TPS Persnickety
Ink: momento tuxedo black, elegant eggplant
Accessories: copics, MS Button, Quickutz Button, baker's twine
Techniques: Flip Flop Card, Gift Card Holder

No comments: