TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Flip Flop Gift Card Holder Sew What?

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 425 - Flip Flop Card and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 216 - Pinterest Inspiration Challenge. I loved all of those buttons and could not resist creating my own button using the DP from my Flip Flop gift card holder. I am always looking for new and exciting ways to give a gift card and this is one of them. Thanks for the tutorial too since I am a visual rather than a reader. I used bakers twine threaded through the botton that is popped up on dimensionals for closing the used my crop-a-dile to make holes on the side to tie the bow and complete the closing. My card stock is some WAY BACK retired Mauve Mist I bought from a retired SU demo way back. I use it every chance I get so hopefully they will bring it back one day. LOL. Such a pretty color. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sew What - MFP
Paper: Mauve Mist, TPS Persnickety
Ink: Glorious Green
Accessories: dimensionals ,bakers twine, crop-a-dile, Maurvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch
Techniques: Flip Flip Card, Gift Card Holder

No comments: