TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zoofari Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 264 - Bermuda Gray Saffrons.
Since I completed the inside as well I included Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 266 - Inside Out. My layout is from TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 042 - Sketch. My focal image is from a digital set due to be released April 7th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. On the inside I used a stip from the dp and stamped Happy Birthday from Birthday Cupcakes and ROAR from Wild Baby stamp sets. I had to hand finish the ing with my SU Bermuda Bay marker. I used a mask of the lion to air brush some Bermuda Bay around him. My focal image was colored with copics.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Zoofari, Cupcake Birthdays, Wild Baby, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, MME, bermuda bay, basic gray
Ink: bermuda bay
Accessories: ribbon, circle punches, digital images, copics
Techniques: masking, digital, 3D, copic coloring

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun lion Neva! and I like the DP you used on this pretty card!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Okay Im here now lookin at your blog and Ive forgotten what you asked me to look for!LOL!!! Shhh! I am YOUR daughter ya know!