TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tiny Easter Basket

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL # 4 - Colorful Baskets. Sylvia challenged us to create a 3d project or a basket on a card using Perfect Plum, Barely Banana, and Old Olive. I found a tutorial in SCS for this darling TINY TREAT BASKET and went to work. I printed out this cute Easter basket in black, olive, and plum all sized the same then I cut out an egg from the olive & plum colors and paper pieced them in the black basket that was then colored with copics and cut out. I used Perfect Plum pattern paper for my basket and white for the Martha Stewart picket fence border. My ribbon is secured with banana colored brads. The sentiment on the back side (right pic) is matted on barely banana then perfect plum cs. I filled this basket with some speckled Malted milked balls that I just love this time of year.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, perfect plum cs, perfect plum pp, barely banana
Accessories: copics, ribbon, brads, slot punch

3 comments:

Corie said...

This basket is so fantastic!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute! Love how you used the fence border punch!

Mary said...

Very cute, love the fence.