TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

THT042 Cupcake Sketch

Today is Thursday and that means it is time for another Treehouse Thursday Challenge. This week the spotlight is shining on the one and only Ashley Bowen, Treehouse Stamps owner. She has designed a fantastic sketch for us to follow using any theme:

So here is what I came up with. I used a digital image called from a set called "Cupcake Wishes" I cut the cupcake out and colored it to match the dp I just picked up a few wks ago at my LSS called SUMMER FUN. I colored with copics R14, R17, RV32, RV34, YR21, YR23, YR24. I need to break back into my Prisma Color pencils again or my watercolors but I just LOVE my copics. We have had so many participants lately with our challenges and Ashley is just thrilled to see so many following the challenges. Come on and play along using this sketch and make sure you include THT042 in your upload.

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Neva, I love that dp, and your coloring to match it is perfect! Yummy cupcake and sparkle!!

Ashley said...

I love this Neva! Perfect for this challenge and I love your coloring and the glitter of course! :)

Monika Reeck said...

The stamp is so pretty Neva and I llve blong on your Heart at the top of the cup cake..lovely card Neva, hugs