TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Out Of This World Hospitality

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 261 - Bashful Celery Melon. I know, I know, blue, green and pink scream of flowers but I was just NOT in a flower mood today. I was in a playful mood. Could be because we have a Bahama cruise in our future. Whoo Hoo, so ready for a vacation. Anyway I have been playing around with GIMP a free photo editing program and loving it. I have also been loving my new color printer that actually works. There is NO coloring medium on this. I used the paintbucket to do all of my coloring including changing the stars in this digital image from solid black to white. This alien image is part of a digital set called OUT OF THIS WORLD and will be released on March 17th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I covered the helmet with some crystal effects. My focal image is popped up over bashful blue and certainly celery cs joined by some hot pink ribbon to covered the seam. The sentiment is one I created on GIMP after painting in the colors. I love how this turned out. Now off to work early again today. Hope I am not 6pm getting home again tonight. I hate long days at work. I have so many other things I would love to come home early and get done. Maybe today is the day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Out Of This World - THS Digital Line
Paper: whtie, bashful blue, certainly celery
Accessories: crystal effects, dimensionals
Techniques: Digi, 3D

2 comments:

Crystal said...

HEHEHEH this is soooo super cute Neva!!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Sooo cute!! Thanks for the tip!