TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Easter Chick Free Standing Pop Up

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL # 2 CHALLENGE - Free Standing Pop Up. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 260 - Always Crushing Grays. I used a hint of gray for shadowing under the eggs but it is there. My base was made using some digital designer paper that will be released next Wednesday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE and is paired with a set just released from Treehouse Stamps called Easter Chicks. I colored with copics. Tag was trimmed inside and out so that it became a frame. It is from Beary Birthday Digital set. I cut out a 2nd bow, colored and popped it up. The tag layer is matted on crushed curry. The sentiment is matted in crushed curry and always artichoke with the eggs free standing when the card is open. I had a hard time trying to get a pic of this thing closed. It will lay in a fold but it springs right back up. It will NOT lay flat and stay so I did the best I could. This will fold flat and fit in an envelope for mailing purposes. I love how this turned out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Easter Chicks, Beary Birthday, Easter Egg Digital dp - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, crushed curry, always artichoke
Accessories: copics, dimensionals
Techniques: Free Standing Pop Up Card