TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

THT039 Stars & Showers Baby Girl

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 039 - Sketch. This sketch was designed by Marie Levine, one of the great talented ladies on the Treehouse Stamps design team. I used a recently released digital set called Stars and Showers from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Digital Line. This baby is just soo precious to me. I used GIMP to manipulate my digital images by having the digital design paper from Spring I Collection of Digital paper show inside of the star image. I printed this on photo paper for a shine then trimmed around the star and adhered it to the bluegreen cs that is a close match to the dp. Not such a close match on camera but it really is IRL. My image was colored with copics BG10, BG11, BG13, E50, E51, RV11, RV21, & RV23 then matted on the bluegreen cs. I attached a star brad in the right upper corner for balance. Come on play along with this fun sketch this week. Just include THT039 in your keywords.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Stars & Showers, Spring I Collection - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, pink, bluegreen, phtoto
Accessories: ribbon

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Neva this is precious, what a DARLING baby card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Neva, this is just darling! Such great coloring of this adorable baby card!!