TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Bootiful Occassions Purple Birthday card for Madison

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 571 - Naked Stamping and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 362 - A Purple Birthday. I have a granddaughter, Madison, who thinks purple is the only acceptable color so this will be her birthday card this year. She also loves her boots. I used one of my fav techniques, ink spray and smash, to make this.

I did the same stamping on the inside and stamped the Happy Bootday on the envelope all in black ink. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bootiful Occassions 
Paper: white, glossy white 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Perfect Plum 
Accessories: glossy white paper 
Techniques: ink, spray and smash, Naked Stamping, masking

No comments: