TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy Birthday with a Cherry On Top

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 568 - Anything Plaid. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 577. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 567 - a Strawberry Macaroon Espresso please. The cupcake is for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 361 - Sweet Treats.
We have 3 granddaughters with birthdays in February so one of them get's this sweet treat to start with. I drew extra lines on the cupcake bottom and colored with copics. I stamped, colored, then cut out the icing and cherry and popped them up on dimensionals. There are 3 layers of dimensions on this sweet treat. I found some plaid dp and decided to use it as well. I used some dark brown ribbon for the espresso color part.
Hope you like it and I hope my baby does too.
I stamped the cherries randomly and then the sentiment on the front, inside, and envelope all in strawberry slush.
RECIPE:
Stamps: IA- Cupcake Birdie 
Paper: white, Mint Macaroon, Plaid dp? 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Strawberry Slush 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, copics 
Techniques: 3D, copic coloring, fussy cutting

No comments: