TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Stenciled Love & Sympathy

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 568 - Saffron Gray Sky and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 571 - Naked Stamping.
I sponged so saffron using Tim Holtz Sunrays stencil in the upper right corner then sponged soft sky in between the rays and the rest of the front. I stamped the sentiment and image in smoke slate. I had to use my smoke slate marker to color some white ribbon. This is matted on soft sky then white card base. I did stamp on the inside but something happened to my pic and short of time no time to go back upstairs and retake it.
So here is the inside. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy 
Paper: white, soft sky 
Ink: so saffron, soft sky, smoke slate 
Accessories: Tim Holtz Sunrays Stencil, sponges, ribbon, gem 
Techniques: sponging, stenciling

No comments: