TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Because I Care I Made this for you

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 581 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 571 - Wonderful Party with Pizzazz and for dessert - flowers. Well I think I covered them both.

Do you know someone or are you one of those type of people, like myself, who just can not leave well enough alone? I was just not satisfied with just the flower on the inside so I stamped the sentiment in pear pizzazz over the stem. MISTAKE that can not be fixed. Oh Well. I have to go to work now so I can afford to stamp another day. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care 
Paper: White, Wisteria Wonder Pool Party, Wild Rose Studio Lilac Mist DP 
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, oval punch, square punch, stickles, white jel pen 
Techniques: 3D, fussy cutting, copic coloring

No comments: