TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Sweet Talkin' Valentine Card

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 570 - Dry Embossing with Stencils, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 361 - Sweet Treats, and today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 432. I am backing up a couple of weeks and using COLOR CHALLENGE # 565 - What's black and white and red all over? for my color combo.
I tried embossing with my cuttlebug and almost broke a plate and ruined my embossing folder that had 4 different patterns. I was able to save my heart section so I went to my light box. If a hidden camera was around it would be a riot. I have not used my night light in such a long time. It took me forever to remember what and how to dry emboss then I could not remember where my stylet tool was.
Awe finally it all came together. It was a site only my friends at SCS could appreciate. LOL. Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Talk, All Year Cheer III 
Paper: white, real red, black 
Ink: Real Red 
Accessories: heart stencil 
Techniques: dry embossing with stencils

No comments: