TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

THT037 Paper Pieced Cupcake Wishes

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 37 - Paper Piecing Featuring Anne Harada. I used a digital set & paper recently released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called Cupcake Wishes and Hearts and Dots Digital Paper. My heart a Martha Stewart Heart Punch using red cs. I am soooo luving this digi craze that Ashley is on. I used the bottom portion of Birthday Cupcake for my paper piecing and stamped in graphite black onto the digital paper, trimmed and adhered to the digital image then colored the icing with copics. Come on and play along with the rest of us challenge junkies, just be sure to include THT037 in your keywords so we can see what you made.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cupcake Wishes, Birthday Cupcake - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Hearts & Dots Digital Paper, white, pink, red
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon, cord, button
Techniques: paper piecing

No comments: