TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Olympic Rainy Day Duck Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 269. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 259 - Olympic Event 5 by using all 5 colors: dark and light blue, red, green, & yellow, I used black as a neutral. No metal today. I punched some red cs using my Fiskars scallop oval then punched the throw away part with a straight edged oval making an umbrella and hand drew my lines then popped it up on dimensionals. So this is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 261 - It's In The Pieces. That was fun. My focal image and senitment are digitals that will be available Thursday, Feb 25th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. Ashley has been very busy creating. I colored my focal image using copics B41, C1, C7, R24, R27, R29, Y000, Y00, Y02, & YR16. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE MY COPICS!! LOL. I sponged some dark clouds on the top of my focal panel using brocade blue and bashful blue ink pads and a scallop punch of paper then trimmed both panels with brocade blue cs. I applied crystal effects to the raindrops and the puddle of water. I used some green cs and Basic Gray June Bug dp for Panels 1 and 2. I hope you like it bc I had fun making it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rainy Day Duck - THS Digital Line
Paper: white, green, Basic Grey June Bug dp, Brocade Blue
Ink: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Accessories: ribbon, Crystal effects
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's

No comments: