TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olympic Event 4 - Cheeky Shooter

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 259 - Olympic Color Challenge Event # 4. I chose the blue, red, black, and yellow colors, I used a brown for my neutral and dessert of metallic. This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 261 - It's In the Pieces. My handgun was made with word window punch, 3/4 circle punch and corner punch. The barrel and cylinder are made from a soda can. My image just arrived last night and I could not wait to get it dirty. It is from the Greeting Farm and is called Cheeky Shooter. Isn't she adorable? She was stamped in graphite black then colored with copics B41, B45, E50, E51, E34, E37, R24, R27, Y00, and Y02. My dp is some I picked up yrs ago from Michael. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 167. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheeky Shooter - TGF
Paper: white, black, paisley dp, brocade blue
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: white jel pen, ribbon, soda can, word window punch, 3/4 circle punch, photo corner punch, copics

No comments: