TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 30, 2016

May Flowers for Your Birthday

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 588 - Stencil Monoprint, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 379 - May Flowers, and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 584 - Wondering who Crushed my Pumpkin pie.
I think I may have added too much water. I used my SU coordinating markers to ink up my stencil then huffed and misted before turning upside down on my watercolor paper. To add some depth I used the pen side to accent the lines and flower centers. I cut the HB sentiment out in crushed curry cs. 
On the inside I stamped a sentiment from Sweet and Sassy's Birthday Innies set in watermelon wonder. For the envelope I inked Happy in crushed curry and Birthday in watermelon wonder. Hope you like it.














RECIPE:
Stamps: SU- It's Your Birthday, SNS- Birthday Innies
Paper: white, watercolor, watermelon wonder
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: Memory Box Happy Birthday die, Memory Box Flora Stencil
Techniques: Stencil Monoprint, CAS

No comments: