TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 9, 2016

All Around Borders Because I Care about Mothers

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 585 - All Around Borders and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 376 - For A Special Lady. Well here is # 1 of 5 needed for this time next year. I will NOT get caught without any Mother's Day cards like this year. I don't know how that happened but once is enough for me. So I used the short small flower stamp all around for border, stamped the flower in tuxedo black then colored with copics. stamped the sentiments in melon mambo and matted on melon mambo then the white card base. I used my white jel pen for the flower centers. Hope you like it.







RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care, All Holidays, All Around Border, Blessings From Heaven
Paper: White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: white jel pen,
Techniques: All Around Border, copic coloring, CAS






2 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Neva, you have a pretty Blog. This is first time I have visited. I like your idea of putting links to the dail challenges on SCS; I might try this on my Blog. Thanks for the card ideas, too. Love sharing ideas on SCS. Hugs, Sharon

Bev Gerard said...

Beautifully bordered! Love that huge blossom!