TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Smackin' Essence of Love

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 584. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 574 - Crisp Sahara Cake. I used Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 577 - Smackin' Acetate for my left sided panel and heat embossed the image after stamping in versa mark. On the envelope and inside of the card I stamped the small butterfly in crisp cantaloupe both front and inside for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 368 - Spring Critters.
I also stamped in sahara sand on the inside a sentiment from Blessings from Heaven.
I am so having trouble with this computer or my internet connection as it took 30min just to edit the front view pic. I will keep working to edit the inside and load it as well. I hate time restrictions but that is what happens when you have to work to earn more money to buy more stuff. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Essence of Love, Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: white, crisp cantaloupe, sahara sand 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versa mark, Crisp Canelope, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake 
Accessories: super fine black embossing powder 
Techniques: Smackin' Acetate, heat embossing

No comments: