TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Flight of the Spring Butterfly

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 577 - Smackin' Acestate following the tutorial found HERE I used so saffron, marina mist and pistachio pudding markers on my acetate, misted then pressed it onto white cs. And for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 368 - Spring Critters I inked up the solid image with crushed curry, island indigo and wild wasabi markers, huffed and stamped over my smackin' acetate section. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig for placement to stamp the floral section after inking with island indigo. I chose a butterfly as my cute spring critter. I always love to see them and the birds return in the spring.
For the inside and envelope I used so saffron and island indigo inks.
I hope you like it. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly 
Paper: white, Island Indigo 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Pistachio Pudding 
Accessories: stickles 
Techniques: Smackin' Acetate

No comments: