TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Purfectly Ruff Day

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 366 - Who Let The Dogs Out?, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 376, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 366 - Daffodil Party Parade and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 368 - Box in a Bag.
I love these darling gift bag and so I had to make one to go with my card today. I will fill it with tissue paper and include a gift card inside for my dh for either Father's day or birthday one. Not sure yet.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Purfect Friend & Ruff Day - SNSS
Paper: white, poppy parade, pool party, daffodil delight, dp?
Ink: momento tuxedo black, poppy parade,
Accessories: Nesties Invered Scallop Circle, dimensionals, ribbon, SU large oval punch
Techniques: paper piecing, box in a bag

No comments: