TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank You For The Helping Hand

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 343 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 333 - Island Tango Delight. I am sooo wishin I was on any island sipping some tango delight right now, LOL.
I used another sheet of the Wild Rose Spring Fling dp today matted on tangerine tango. My strips are daffodil delight with some doodling and then I stamped the sentiment on all 4 panels in tangerine tango. The sentiment is from a set called "HELPING HAND" released this month from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I used some wide sheer yellow ribbon and topped it with some thin orange satin ribbon.
My huge butterfly was gifted to me by my dear sweet cyber friend YLM (aka Cindy). I used my color spritzer tool and all 3 markers to apply some color.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Helping Hand - SNS
Paper: tangerine tango, daffodil delight, Wild Rose - Spring Fling dp
Ink: tangerine tango, daffodil delight, pacific point
Accessories: corner punch, sheer ribbon, satin ribbon, color spritzer tool, markers
Techniques: color spritzing, doodling

No comments: