TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rhubarb The Scarecrow

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 335 - Chunky Card Box.
I do not even want to begin with all the problems these creations have had. I hope I made this box right. I used a sentiment from a Stampin Up set called "Happy Fall Y'all" for my box and dp from The Paper Studio - Mirabelle for both the box and card.
My box was made following the tutorial from SPLITCOAST STAMPERS as well as the TLC335 post.
My card focal image is a brand new Rhubarb from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
Hope you like them.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rhubarb Scarecrow - SNS
Paper: crumb cake, TPS - Mirabelle
Ink: espresso
Accessories: hodge podge hardware, circle scallop punch

No comments: