TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Espress Yourself with the Nicest Things

I don't always get to play but when I do I love to pile it up. LOL. Sorry just made me think of that dumb commercial about some brad of liquor. Anyway this is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 620 - Twine Inlay and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 411 - Hot Beverage which have been enjoyed this weekend with these below freezing temps we are having. I live in the deep south portion of GA why am I freezing? LOL So I think it is all self explanatory but I did use a heart border punch for the small hearts I needed.
I also used all the cut out pieces to help with the inside and envelope decorations. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Espress Yourself, The Nicest Things
Paper: white, watercolor, chocolate chip, real red,
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, red water coloring
Accessories: Dimensionals, IO Drink Cup die, dark brown twine, heart border punch
Techniques: 3D, twine inlay, water coloring,

No comments: