TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Anchor of the Soul in the Bay

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 561 - A Slate Cabana on the Bay or dessert I used my white jel pen to accent some faux waves. I am NOT thrilled with this but it is what it is. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 428I used a punched scalloped oval as a mask and sponged some smoky slate ink for a stormy sky illusions, I used a straight line to sponge Bermuda bay and then coastal cabana on the bottom for a lighter tone. 
I stamped the sentiments in Bermuda bay.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Anchor, Anchor of the Soul 
Paper: white, Coastal Cabana 
Ink: Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay 
Accessories: ribbon, crop-a-dile, whie jel pen, scalloped oval 
Techniques: sponging, tags, masking

No comments: