TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 17, 2015

CAS Silly Sealife Birthday

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 547 - Only One, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 338 - Cute Critters. My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR COMBO # 543 - No Gray days in Lucky Bermuda. CAS is so much my style, the more I add to a card the less I tend to like it. I stamped the whale in momento tuxedo black on white then colored with copics C1,C3, C5. I colored the water below, around and above the whale with BG10, BG11. I matted the whale on Bermuda bay. The tiny bubbles die was cut with Bermuda bay and pool party. I stamped the sentiment in lucky limeade below.
On the inside in lucky limeade I used a sentiment from Sweet and Sassy's Birthday Innies. All of my famiy are beach lovers so some lucky family member will receive this birthday card soon. Hope you like it. Off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: SU - AYC II, Silly Sealife; SNS - Birthday Innies
Paper: white, bermuda bay 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black ,Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade 
Accessories: ribbon, oval punches, Memory Box tiny bubbles die 
Techniques: CAS

No comments: