TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Pop Up Book Shore Thing Beachy Birthday


This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 535 - Pop Up Book Card. Well this took quite some time for me but I did use a lot of dies too. I found some sandy looking dp for the beach scene and some 12x6 CS not sure where I got it. I am going to try to find a sentiment for the inside that says "kick back and relax". I know there has to be one somewhere.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Shore Thing 
Paper: vanilla, Pool Party, white, crumb cake, old olive, DCWV Day at the Beach dp, ? sandy dp 
Ink: momento brown 
Accessories: IO Flip Flops, Clouds, Sea Birds, Birds, Happy Birthday, Adirondeck Chairs; Frantic stamper Palm Tree Techniques: Pop Up Book Card, 3d

No comments: