TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Flowers for a Friend

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 531, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 521 - Lagoons of Daffodils, strawberries and pears oh my, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 315 - Ribbon. I used ribbon as my flower stems and popped up one of the primas. I used a Fiskars border punch for the daffodil delight cs. I stamped the sentiment in lost lagoon even though it looks like black. Love how this quick and simple card turned out. Great layout to play with today.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays 
Paper: white, Daffodil Deight, Strawberry Slush, dp 
Ink: Lost Lagoon 
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon, Fiskars Border Punch, 
Techniques: Ribbon flower stems, Clean and Simple

No comments: