TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Down Under

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 516 - Pink or White Melons, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 519 - Sentiment Down Under, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG3 # 310 - Love Is In The Air. Well this is what happens when you can not sleep, you look, you have a thought and you TRY to execute it. Not real happy with how it turned out but it is what it is. I may try something else if I ever get to sleep and wake up later. I just bought this embossing folder today at Joanne's. The name escapes me and I am downstairs trying not to wake the dh by going back upstairs to see the name. Will add later this morning. I embossed the folder on white then brushed melon mambo across the raised portions and matted on melon mambo and added some bling. I used some pink pirouette underneath and stamped the sentiment in melon mambo.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wonderful Words 
Paper: white, pink pirouette, melon mambo 
Ink: Melon Mambo 
Accessories: dimensionals, cuttlebug, heart embossing folder 
Techniques: 3D, Sentiment Down Under, dry embossing, Brushed embossing

No comments: