TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Warmest Thank You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 429 - Soft Pink Sand with a dessert of butterflies. I love these soft summer colors and butterflies so how could I not play along today.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 296
I used some dp from Basic Gray's Hopscotch stack thinking it was very close until I looked at the pic. Sorry. Oh Well gotta go to work and no time for do-over.
I used circle punches and my faux brads are done with my crop-a-dile.
RECIPE: 

Stamps: Warmest Regards 
Paper: white, soft sky, pink pirouette, sahara sand, BG Hopscotch 
Ink: soft sky, pink pirouette, sahara sand 
Accessories: dimensionals, crop-a-dile, MS butterfly punches 
Techniques: doodling, 3D faux brad

No comments: