TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Southwest Cowboy Birthday

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 414 - Certainly Chocolate Cake and dry embossing for dessert. I thought cake was dessert??? LOL
I found some dp that matched certainly celery and stamped the running horses in choc chip on it then adhered it with running tape for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 417 - Wishy Washi Tape and dry embossed Sizzix Sheet Music folder for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 208 - Inspired by a Quote that along with the color combo today just made me think of wild horses on a field running wide open and who would you find chasing after them but a cowboy. Oh well that was my thoughts what are yours?
My layout is from Friday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE SKETCH CHALLENGE # 228.
I used a stamp set I received while on the design team for Mark's Finest Papers called "Southwest Cowboy". Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Southwest Cowboy - MFP
Paper: vanilla, choc chip, crumb cake
Ink: choc chip
Accessories: Sizzix Sheet Music EF
Techniques: dry embossing, Faux Washi Tape

No comments: