TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 384 - Vanilla Cherry Gumballs with a dessert option of Christmas Theme and so how could I resist with these colors? I couldn't as you can see.
Yesturday I wanted to do the CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 179 - Twine but could not find a way to make it work so I added it today.
I used my Nesties Layered Poinsetta die and used 1/16 dimensionals between each layer. I stamped the sentiment from All Year Cheer I in cherry cobbler.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I
Paper: vanilla, cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Ink: cherry cobbler
Accessories: dimensionals, Nestability Layered Poinsetta, baker's twine
Techniques: CAS, Christmas

No comments: