TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Krafty White Pizzazz Tags

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 351 - Krafty White Pizzazz.
For Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 353 - Tons of Tags I stamped the 2 different images in 2 of the colors from today's color challenge on white and then stamped the flourish image in white craft ink on crumb cake cs then added some white embossing powder and heat set it. I then punch the large tag punch for matts.
I punched the hole with my cropadile and tied some gold, silver and green cording to use as ties. Hope you like them.
Now off to another early day at work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tags & More
Paper: white, crumb cake, pear pizzazz
Ink: pear pizzazz, crumb cake, white craft ink
Accessories: tag punches, silver & gold cord, green bakers twine
Techniques: Tags, copic coloring

No comments: