TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vintage Couple on a Stroll

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 247 - istamp31. I chose Michelle'ss EVENING BREEZES to CASE changing the layout, and embossing folder and I left off the prima's.
This is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 88 - A True Free For All, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 346 - Leaves where I used the Leafy Branch embossing folder on my baja breeze panel.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 346 - Rich Island Breezes.
My base is island indigo. My image is from stampendous and is stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics. I used some greens for the grass and a scalloped oval paper mask to sponge some clouds with baja breeze. My ribbon is rich razzleberry polkadot.
Hope you like it. I might be missing from the challenges for awhile, not sure how keeping my grandson from 4am until time for me to take him to daycare is going to work out with my stampin time upstairs so I had to get this one in.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Couple - Stampendous
Paper: white, baja breeze, island indigo
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, ribbon, dimensionals, cuttlebug, leafy branch EF
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: