TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simply Soft

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 348.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 338 - Cutting The Cherry Calyspso Mustard.
My base is calypso coral with the next panel of more mustard pattern paper.
For my focal panel I stamped the outlined image in cherry cobbler then the 2nd image in calypso coral after stamping off. I used copics to color the leaves then sponged around the edge with calypso coral and then cherry cobbler.
My next panel I punched a 3/4 circle then used the negative sheet to sponge heavily with more mustard then used the punched circle to mask and lightly sponge more mustard, the botton was then sponged with calypso coral and the very edge lightly with cherry cobbler.
I tied some calypso coral ribbon and mustard colored cording through a button and viola!
RECIPE:
Paper: white, calypso coral, more mustard PP
Ink: cherry cobbler, more mustard, calypso coral
Accessories: ribbon, button, cord, dimensionals, stickles
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D, 2 step stamping

No comments: