TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sand, Surf, Relax

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 327 - Vanilla Chocolate Olives.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY # 195.
My stamp set is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "Sand, Surf, Relax" which is what I long to do. I would love to be in that boat drifting down a creek with no-one around, no phones, just me and nature spending some time together.
OK enough of fantasy land, now back to reality, I stamped my image in momento rich cocoa on vanilla cs then matted on certainly celery and choc chip. I trimmed all layers on opposite corners with my corner punch. My middle panel is certainly celery pattern paper with choc chip border using Fiskars border punch. My sentiment was stamped in choc chip. The 3 faux brads were made with choc chip cs and my crop-a-dile popped up and covered with glaze.
Now off to the real world of "WORK".
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sand,Surf,Relax - MFP
Paper: vanilla, choc chip, certainly celery, certainly celery pattern paper
Ink: momento rich cocoa, choc chip
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, corner punch, crop-a-dile, dimensionals

No comments: