TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Little Words

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 314 - Soft Breezes Cake Walk; Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVER CHALLENGE # 316 - Trellis/Lattice; and Monday's MONDAY'S MOJO SKETCH CHALLENGE # 182.
My card base is soft suede, my dp is K&C Companies Julianne. My lattice is made with baja breeze with Julianne dp behind it. My ribbon is baja breeze My sentiment is stamped in soft sueded on vanilla with the image in baja breeze matted on crumb cake. I used my spica glitter pen to add some shine. Sentiment and image are from Stampin' Up Three Little Words stamp set.
Now let's go to work OK? Oh come on if I have to why not you, no fair staying home getting to play. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words
Paper: vanilla, crumb cake, soft suede, baja breeze, K&C Co Julianne
Ink: baja breeze, soft suede
Accessories: ribbon, Spica glitter pen
Techniques: Lattice, Trellis

No comments: