TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Big Cats Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 209 - 3bugs&me. Lori's gallery is full of inspiration but I settled on the colors in this gorgeous BIRTHDAY CARD. I used different images and layout and changed the brown to black. I tied a knot in my ribbon and kept the hemp through the button. I used the light teal for shadowing.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 318.
My image is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS "BIG CATS" set that will be released Tuesday. My dp is from DCWV and it started out as black and white just like my ribbon, I used my copic YR31 to add some color. My image was stamped in Momento tuxedo black then colored with copics as well. I used some crystal effects on the eyes.
I love how this turned out. I like the whimsical images but really LOVE the real life so much better so this set was right up my alley.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Big Cats - MFP
Paper: white, black, DCWV dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: ribbon, hemp, button, Nesties, copics, Crystal Effects, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: