TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Summer Kiwi Pies. I found my layout at MERCY'S TUESDAY'S SKETCHES while reviewing the daily challenges on THE DAILY DARE CHALLENGE BLOG. I found time and opportunity to use one of my brand new SU sets. I fell in love with this set when it first came out and finally got it. I did rock & roll and 2 step stamping techniques on the butterfly. The rock and roll is Shannon's fault. She did a card last week and now I am on a roll. No punt intended. I punched out the itty bitty daisies and glued a tiny rhinestone in the center of each. Hope you like it. Off to work I go. Got an early morning meeting so I will be back later to comment during my lunch break. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, White
Ink: summer sun, pumpkin pie, old olvie
Accessories: daisy punch, Fiskars sunburst border punch
Techniques: Rock & Roll, 2 step stamping

No comments: