TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Sunshine Flap Fold

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Flap Fold Card. I have had this image colored for awhile now just need the right card to place it on and today was the day. The image was stamped twice and colored then the flowers in her hand were cut out and popped up. I applied stickles around the base of the wings for shine. She is matted on a white Mega Circle Scallop and then Yellow Giga Circle Scallop punch out. I used some paper from my Summer Mat Stack and then punched out the larger SPRING lettering using a 1/2" circle punch then popped them up around the top.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Stampendous Sunshine Fairy
Paper: DCWV Summer Mat Stack
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ranger Stardust Stickles, !/2" cicle Punch Fiskars Circle Template
Techniques: Flap Fold Card

No comments: